From pit to raw grinding, to preheater, kiln and finish grinding, Columbia Steel manufactures a full range of replacement parts for cement production. For example, the company makes large carbon steel mounting frames for roller mills; heat resistant steel preheater and kiln parts; and chrome-moly steel impact resistant parts for hammermills. The company also offers parts for quarries and raw grinding.
- Grinding Mills. Columbia Steel product engineers help cement plants worldwide to reduce wear and speed maintenance with improved designs and alloys. The company has a full line of cement plant parts for rod, ball and semi-autogenous grinding mills.
- Vertical Roller Mills. The company manufactures a large number of wear parts for popular Loesche, Fuller, UBE, and Polysius roller mills.
- Preheater and Kiln Parts. Reduce cost per ton with thimbles, inlet trays, nose ring segments, tail ring segments and inlet castings.
- Conveyor Drag Chain. Columbia Steel matches alloys to the in-service temperature reached by the customer’s conveyor chain, and make recommendations for appropriate hardfacing.
- Clinker Drag Chain. All-cast chain eliminates welded joints, with drive sprocket guides designed to keep the chain centered.
- Clinker Breaker Parts. Columbia Steel customers know that the right alloys make all the difference in wear life for grizzly bars and hammers.
- Elevator Buckets. H39 alloy steel makes Columbia Steel buckets superior to cast iron buckets in strength, hardness and toughness.
- Alloys for Heat and Wear. By balancing wear resistance with fracture resistance, castings can reduce operating and replacement part costs.
- Apron Feeder Pans. These pans won’t fail during extreme service conditions, thanks to the high toughness of manganese steel
Columbia Steel, www.columbiasteel.com