Holcim and merger partner Lafarge have completed the appointments for the future 10-member executive committee of the combined LafargeHolcim. The companies will each have five executives on the committee.
The future executive committee, under the leadership of Lafarge Executive Vice-President Operations Eric Olsen, future CEO of LafargeHolcim, is composed of:
- Thomas Aebischer – Finance, currently chief financial officer at Holcim.
- Jean-Jacques Gauthier – Integration, Organization & Human Resources, currently executive vice president of finance at Lafarge.
- Roland Köhler – Europe, currently in charge of Europe at Holcim.
- Ian Thackwray – Asia Pacific, currently in charge of East Asia Pacific and Trading at Holcim.
- Saâd Sebbar – Middle-East Africa, currently in charge of Morocco at Lafarge;
- Alain Bourguignon – North America, previously in charge of North America and UK at Holcim.
- Pascal Casanova – Latin America, currently in charge of France at Lafarge
- Urs Bleisch – Performance and Cost, currently in charge of corporate functions at Holcim.
- Gérard Kuperfarb – Growth and Innovation, currently in charge of innovation at Lafarge.